Proculus Technologies Co., Ltd.
Proculus Technologies Co., Ltd.
Contact Us

Refund Policy

If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will be happy to arrange a return for any unused items purchased within 30 days. Simply contact us by opening a Standard Support ticket.

If you have modified your part and something goes wrong or you are not 100% satisfied with your item, our support team will help troubleshoot, offer advice, and determine if your parts are defective. In the event that something is determined to be a manufacturer error or failure due to defective materials, we will repair, return, or exchange the item(s) as needed. Please contact our Tech Support team, by opening a support ticket, with your order number, description of your setup, and any information about your situation that may help and we will see what we can do for you.

We do not accept the collect shipment and blind ship, please DO CONTACT US TO GET A RMA NUMBER BEFORE SHIPPING.

General Return Guidelines

Please arrange an RMA with us prior to sending any returns back to us.

All returns must include any accessories, documentation, etc. that shipped with the product.

If the item has been soldered to please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise modify any connected items before contacting Tech Support.

Eligibility for the return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we can not guarantee eligibility for modified items.

You are responsible for return shipping charges that are not related to a manufacturer error.

We reserve the right to limit support and deny returns on items that were purchased over a year ago, ding and dent items, or old version releases.

About Refund

Refund will be made 5 days within receiving because we need time to check or repair

No-reason returns will get an 85% refund and other returns a full 100% refund.

We will offer a refund of 85% of the product price. The other 15% will be deducted to compensate for our shipping cost. meanwhile, you are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, brokerage charges, customs clearance charges, etc.

The money will be refunded to the buyer's account, according to the order payment way(PayPal or Bank account).